Reblog if you want your followers to ask you anything they’re curious about.
Like a heartbeat drives you mad
in the stillness of remembering
what you had
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)
My v-card holder and I are going two years strong ☺️ (via maydayshae)
Well this is a bit embarrassing
It appears that the requested content could not load or is not available anymore, however there's plenty more cool stuff to be found on our home page.
Please wait while we load your content
Oh look, it's me!
Psst! This isn't the ask box :3
Welcome to my den, please, make yourself at home. You'll find a little of everything here. Feel free to kik me (19Marcus95) or just send me an ask, I love making new friends!